Essay on Autobiography of a Book | Autobiography of a Book Essay for Students and Children in English

Essay on Autobiography of a Book | Autobiography of a Book Essay for Students and Children in English

I am a book, and today I will tell you my story from my mouth. In the bright and charming book and paper, you see me today. This was not always my form. In the olden days, there used to be a system of moral education in our country, in which the Guru used to give knowledge to his disciples without the help of his memory.

Although it was not all that easy, there was no other option. Paper was not invented at that time. For this reason, oral knowledge was more prevalent, starting from one generation to the next through this medium.

Over time, the need for writing was felt more, and our sages prepared manuscripts on Bhoj Patra palm leaves. This was the first form of mine, i.e., paper or book, in which progressive development took place.

Even today, in our museums, such ancient Bhoj Patra manuscripts written on forest palm leaves are available. For the first time, China prepared paper mache with the help of grass, thatched old clothes, etc., and brought the paper in front of the world. Gradually it started being built on a large scale with the help of machines.

My life journey has been very long in the form I have become worthy of being called a book today. Becoming an invaluable source of human knowledge is the result of human's hard penance and marriage. In earlier times, articles were written on rocks, which can still be seen in the inscriptions and caves of many ancient sites. 

I go through many stages before presenting it in the form of a book to my dear readers. When I tell you my autobiography today, know by what processes the books in your hands have been created. By now, you have learned about the creation and history of a single page of the book.

I am sent in the form of these papers to the writer, storyteller, playwright, or novelist, which the author gives to the publisher after his writing. This form of mine is called Manuscript or Handwriting. After which, it is printed by typewriter and sent to print in the press. From here, I am delivered in the form of pieces to the bindi makers.

Here I am given the form of a collection from the individual. Each of my pages is pierced with a needle and tied and prepared in an attractive form. After which I am sent to the booksellers with the name of the author and publisher etc. by putting a good cover.

Due to so much human and mechanical hard work, I can get a shape and form, which can be called a book. I can reach dear readers like you in the country and the world through booksellers. I cannot be placed in any category to date because I am the repository of all these fields of knowledge, science, entertainment, sports, food, cinema, history, geography, politics, and literature. It has not been possible to make any generation literate without me. 

Knowledge-loving and book-loving people keep me with great respect in their home cupboards. Apart from this, I am also patronized in many public and private libraries. Indian society has always given me a respectable place. Children are also encouraged to save the book. The children who tear my paper are also reprimanded for data.

Those who love me are showered with the immense blessings of Mother Saraswati, the goddess of learning. As a friend, I always come in handy for my readers. Readers who are more fond of reading books not only feel joy by reading me again and again, but their conscience is also awakened, and by driving away the darkness of the intellect, I give the light of knowledge.

I am considered the key to success for the students studying in school and college. They have my support in fulfilling their life dreams and making a living. The students who do not respect me not only lag in academic progress but also prove laggy in the future.

I got respect not only in the fields of education, literature, science, etc., but spirituality and religion have also added to me the sacred feelings of the ordinary person by taking down the things of my religion. The knowledge and teachings of the Gita of the Hindus, the Quran of the Muslims, the Guru Granth Sahib of the Sikhs, and the Bible of the Christians are contained in me. People worship me, and tearing or tearing me down considers it an insult to their God.

Many foolish and ignorant people tear me up, throw me in the garbage can, or give it to the sanitation worker. Those human beings seem to be unfamiliar with my social welfare works. Even after sacrificing my original form, I work in the service of humanity. You have also lost many times eating peanuts, chaat, etc., on my paper. The shopkeepers also make my end use by making envelopes of my paper in your interest.

I may be called a non-living thing in the form of a book, but scholar readers and writers like you make me a living heart. I also want to dedicate myself to human welfare. So you also help me a little, give me a place in your wardrobe. If you have affection for me, I will surely bring you into the category of a knowledgeable, superior person.

I hope you have liked this essay. If you liked the information given in this article, then definitely share it with your friends and leave your suggestion and feedback in the comment box.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post