Essay on My Idea of a Happy Life | My Idea of a Happy Life Essay for Students and Children in English

Essay on My Idea of a Happy Life | My Idea of a Happy Life Essay for Students and Children in English

Everyone works hard day and night to make their life happy. Yet very few people seem happy. Moreover, each person's definition of happiness is also different. Some think that by accumulating a lot of wealth, he will become happy, while others believe that only by becoming more and more powerful he will be happy. Some believe they will be happy only after getting a high position, while some consider scholarship the cornerstone of a happy life.

 

I also have my imagination of a happy life. To make life happy, having some material things around you is necessary, but it is not necessary to have an abundance of them. I want to collect as many items as possible to maintain my functionality. In my imagination, good health is very important to make life happy. Money has great importance in the world. Money is needed a lot to live a happy life. But leaving behind human qualities, one should not run only after money.

 

In my opinion, a person's life is happy if he earns enough money to fulfill his needs and social responsibilities. Every person has certain innate qualities. A person who has fully developed these qualities can contribute to the progress of his society and country. Expand your happiness, and make everyone happy. Happiness and sorrow both come and go in human life. In moments of happiness, people often get excited with joy and get distraught when sorrow comes.


I firmly believe that only a person has a happy life, who knows that a golden morning of happiness will surely come after the night of sorrow. Such a person welcomes both happiness and sorrow equally. Those who embrace the old traditions and do not welcome the new age soon become dust like stale flowers. Innovation always remains in the world because of change, and unique joy comes from it. Therefore, to lead a happy life, we should always be ready to welcome change.


In my opinion, a person's life is happy, who considers every human beings equal and dedicates his body, mind, and wealth to the service of suffering human beings. His name is immortal, and he does some great work for the welfare of humanity. This is my fantasy about a happy life.


I hope you have liked this essay. If you liked the information given in this article, then definitely share it with your friends and leave your suggestion and feedback in the comment box.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post